Friday, May 20, 2011

Mini can designs

I love the cricut community. The boards are an amazing place to meet amazing people who love their cricut and anything crafty. I was in a swap recently called mini mini mini paint can swap. Each person was paired up with a partner. The partners were to decorate a paint can and fill it with goodies for their partner. I've had this gal as a partner in two different swaps this one I knew she was my partner the other swap she was a secret. I didn't know she was designing for me.

Here's the one that I made...no comparison to what she made me. I love the colors and the design I just think she out did me. I had to lift the pictures she posted on message board of my can to her...in my rush to get it mailed out to her I forgot to take pics.


Now here's the one she made for me, this beautiful can was designed by Heart2hand (her message board name). She is so creative. She had made the stick pin and the flower you can see near the right side of this picture and the little black flower near the bottom left hand corner. 


The below darling little charm that was hanging from the paint can handle....she made it as well. I love it. I never really realized how much I love red. I knew I liked it and it was the color of my "girls" dresses in my wedding but she makes me love it. 

If you love what this amazing lady can do please visit her blog and check out all of the other amazing things that she does! Trust me...you'll love the inspiration that you get just by looking at some of the things that she does. I've never tried my hand at these handmade charms but you better believe after getting this one I'm going to get my feet wet and give it a try.

2 comments:

  1. Awhhh thanks Heather...YOU made me feel soo special. I am happy to have been your sis in TWO swaps. I enjoyed creating for you.

    Looking foward to our ROAD TRIP too...
    hugs
    rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome Miss Rhonda. I still love the charm and I want to put it on my key ring but I'm so afraid of messing it up I just can't put it on my key ring.

    ReplyDelete