Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My sister is having a baby...

My sister is having a baby in July and being the great sister that I am I'm throwing the shower for her. I'm finally feeling better (months later) so I figure this is the perfect time to start creating. I can't just go and buy invitations so I had to make my own. I wanted to give her options so I made a couple samples. She has decided to do half and half....little cute girl onesies and a hot pink duck (I'll show this one later). I didn't want to make them too time consuming so this is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy.


I wanted to include a side view with the invitation open so you could get the idea of what it would look like to the reader. I'll be typing the location, date and all the other info on a peice of paper to put on the inside of the "card".

I only used one cartridge to make this invitation...New Arrival (oldie but goodie). I used my gypsy to alter the image and make it a card. I look fwd. to posting more often and sharing my creations with anyone who might be interested in looking.



No comments:

Post a Comment