Wednesday, April 20, 2011

No. 2 pick for my sister's baby shower


My sister couldn't just pick one type of invitation (I made three different samples) and she picked the onesie that I posted yesterday but she also thought the duck was adorable as well. So here is the second half of the invitations.


You can't see it very well but I took a vote on the duck's beak...should I just leave it matte black or should I glossy accent it up. I love that stuff! I had 4 voters and three of them like the glossy accent. They say it matches the eye. Below is an open view...again I will be printed on another paper to put inside with all the detailed information for the shower. This is a time that I could really use that imagine (I don't have one, sad face). I'm holding out for the anniversary addition that will have the capability to use both types of cartridges....I think that is going to be awesome! 


Again, I only used one cartridge for this invitation...New Arrival again. I used the gypsy to format the duck image into a "card". This one is a little bigger than the A2 size envelope so I have to go on the hunt for another type of envie for these guys.

Hope anyone reading enjoyed my post and I look fwd. to posting more often. I may not be able to post everyday but at least a few times a week. That is my goal for now. I would like to post everyday but I don't believe there are enough hours in the day with a full-time job, two children and a husband. LOL! The day should be longer, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment