Tuesday, October 25, 2011

All those cartridge boxes and nothing to do with them....or is there?

I have so many cartridge boxes that take up so much space and they are just storing the look book and the key pad overlay. All of my cartridges are in a cgull tote. So it was time to do something with those boxes...I needed to downsize and create space for other things. One by one I think I'm going to alter them and send them as gifts to people. The lucky person that gets one can store whatever they wish in them. I have found they are good for small embellies, pens and/or markers, flowers....kids can use them for their stuff as well....my son needs one for his money. Here are a few that I have done already: 



Thank you for stopping by today. I hope to be back soon with more crafty items to share with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment