Monday, October 17, 2011

Planner/Scrapbook

I was in an all handmade swap recently on the cricut message boards. The lady I was creating for (Sherrie..nice gal) wanted a planner. No problem I've made my own planners before...but I wanted to do something different. Something she wasn't just going to toss at the end of the year which happens to a lot of planners. I wanted to create a dual purpose planner. A planner to start turned scrapbook when the year is over. Below is the cover of the planner. I'm not the greatest when it comes to making vintage looking items but the cover looks good.

Each month had a tab divider. On each divider page I created a little layout. Sherrie can add pictures as she goes. I did a page for each month leaving the tabs for November and December open for her to design. Below are a few of the pages that I designed in the book 





Thank you for stopping by and checking my blog out. I'm trying to get better at this posting thing. I will have tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment