Thursday, July 19, 2012

Vacation coming soon!

I know this is "Scrappin' with Heather" and it's been forever since I've posted anything but I can't contain myself and I have to talk about my vacation. Some think I'm crazy when I count down because they say it's still so far away but I've been counting down since I booked it (more than a year ago).

The Fanstasy (Disney's newest ship)


Is it even possible that I might be more excited than my children? Of course it is!!! I love vacation, I love spending time with my family and I love seafood! I get all three in this vacation. If you've never been on a cruise before I highly recommend them. I know the seas aren't for everyone but you hardly notice you are in the middle of the ocean. 


I grabbed this picture off the internet from the looks of it I believe it's Cast Away Cay. This island is Disney's private little island. It could be called Hevan on earth. I love this place and wish disney would let the boat stay a little longer than they usually do. I can't wait to have a little time on the beach and a little lunch at cookies (disney's on shore eating option). Yummy! 



The boat looks so pretty and very empty in this shot. It's probably a computer generated image before the boat was even put together. Looks awesome though! Going to try out the aquaduck with my son (hopefully my daughter grows a couple inches so she can ride too).

No comments:

Post a Comment