Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Bluum Box Review: Three Month Boy Theme Smiley Baby

Bluum Box is a monthly subscription box for mom and baby delivered to your home. You can purchase monthly at $24.95 or get packages (3 month, 6 month and 12 month) to reduce the cost of the box. If you would like to check them out here's a link to sign up. I signed up for a year and got a pretty good deal. It's going to be like getting a present every month for the first year of my son's life. As you can see from the picture above, this months theme (for my 3 month old) is smiley baby.


This was the first item in my box that I tried. Side note, there were a lot of mommy items in this box. I hope to see more baby items in my next box. This Luna bar tasted pretty good, I've never had Luna bars before, it reminds me of the nutragrain breakfast bars.


I threw this bar in my bag that I take to work every day for a quick snack in case I don't get a chance to get a "real" lunch in. I haven't had to use it yet so I can't really rate taste.


I'm not sure why these were in my box. Three months post partum and I've lost all the baby weight so my pre-pregnancy clothes fit just fine. These would have been better for that stage between your regular clothes and maternity clothes. It is a wonderful idea just not useful to me.


I need to check this website out and see what they offer. I will have to review this in more depth if I decide to purchase something.


I love books like this. This was probably one of my favorite items from the box. I like the durability of the think pages in these types of books. Little hands can't tear up the pages when he starts grabbing things. It's a bonus because it comes with a cd.


Anoter mommy item. I've started using this oil on the few stretch marks that I got during pregnancy. I will have to give it some time to work, if it's going to. I will do another review in a few months to let everyone know how it works.


I would consider this a mommy item as well. I used this to just test on a bottle and it seemed to work like any other dish liquid. I do like the smell though.


Finally another baby item. Even though it's plain I really like this item. It's really soft and I see myself adding an iron on or something to dress it up a little for my boy.

I'm happy with the first box but I hope to see more baby items in the next box. I do believe it was worth what I paid for the box. I look fwd. to reviewing more boxes later. My next review will be on Julep.

No comments:

Post a Comment