Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Reviews to come

I'm having a little trouble with blogger today and pictures so I wanted to let everyone know that I have a few reviews to come.

First I have the November Birchbox review. There was a yummy chocolate treat in the box this month.

Next, Love with Food contacted me and asked if I would like to review a box....I of course said yes and got a cute little red box stuffed full of gourmet goodies to try. I even had my daughter try some of the things. They gave me a code for my readers FESTIVE2013 it is valid until 12/1/13 for $5 off your subscription of 6 or 12 months. Currently the price for each month is $10. They are also offering a bonus 2 year subscription to Rachel Ray's magazine if you sign up for a 6 or 12 month sub before 12/1. I think this would be a excellent Christmas present to the foodie in your family or friends circle. Try love with food here.

I also received my first ipsy bag. I was excited to finally get off the wait list and I wasn't disappointed. Lots of new beauty products for me to try in this bag.

Hopefully blogger with start acting right before the end of the day and I will be able to get my post up.

No comments:

Post a Comment